Super ELL Philosophy
All ELL students are strong, powerful, and full of assets they can leverage to succeed. They are not ELL but Super ELL.
Super ELL is easy to teach!
Super ELL is divided into five modules: Believe, See, Achieve, Grow, and Fly. Each lesson includes interactive images, videos, stories, activities, and assignments to engage and motivate students. The course is highly flexible and can be taught in a purely online or blended online and live classroom format.
Super ELL drives student success by:
- Teaching research-based SEL skills such as Grit and Growth Mindset
- Offering video summaries in Spanish
- Increasing student sense of belonging through cultural training
- Supporting teachers through training
- Providing students with core academic skills for classroom success
- Building student academic confidence through flexible assessments
- Preparing students to apply to and attend college
- Giving every student hope, regardless of their background
SuperELL.com advances the Super ELL philosophy through examples of real life Super ELLs that inspire you and your students, educator tips and best practices through our blog, and our suite of leadership and success courses specifically designed for ELL students.